The University will relax indoor mask-wearing rules and related epidemic prevention measures starting March 6, 2023.
Epidemic Prevention Task Force Notice
Recipient: All faculty members, staff and students
Date: March 6, 2023
Notice Number: SE No.1120306001
Contact persons and phone numbers: Gin-Shiang Chen (ext. 2022)
Subject: The University will relax indoor mask-wearing rules and related epidemic prevention measures starting March 6, 2023.
1. Handle in accordance with the Ministry of Education's letter No. 1122200367 dated February 21, 2023.
2. "Self-initiated mask-wearing" is implemented in the indoor environment of the University. Please wear a mask in the following situations.
(1) When a fever or respiratory symptoms are present.
(2) When people with weak immune systems go out.
(3) When people are in a crowded place where proper distance with others cannot be maintained or ventilation is poor.
3. In accordance with the Command Center regulations for designated locations, masks should still be worn at the on-campus health center or when riding public transportation (e.g., school buses, and shuttle buses).
4. For specific areas or some courses (such as laboratories, studios or kitchens; food and beverage practical classes, biochemical experimental classes, etc.), there is a requirement to wear a mask according to its nature.
5. If you have other symptoms such as fever, acute respiratory infection, abnormal smell and taste, or diarrhea, you should implement "no work or school for sickness" and seek immediate medical attention or rest at home.
6. Preventive measures for COVID-19 confirmed cases
(1) If a patient is confirmed to be diagnosed, he/she will implement 5+N care at home. After the 5-day isolation period, he/she can go out and is required to follow self-health management.
(2) If the family members living with you or roommates in the same dormitory are confirmed-diagnosed, you are exempted from home isolation and should implement 7 days of self-initiated epidemic prevention measures. During the period of self-initiated epidemic prevention, you can go to University (class) or work. If you have symptoms, please take a rapid test. If the result is negative, you can go to University but please wear a mask.
(3) Those with confirmed diagnosis should report to the University. Students should notify their class life tutor or the University Safety Center (ext. 2222). Faculty and staff should notify nurse 張光華 of the Environmental Protection, Safety Hygiene Management Center (ext. 2357).
(4) Students with confirmed diagnosis should report to the University and will be marked on the iLearn system for taking 7 days of courses online.
(5) If faculty and students are unable to attend classes due to epidemic prevention and other reasons, please make use of digital learning and other methods to prepare and use them as appropriate to help students complete the subject learning tasks as scheduled (please refer to the academic affairs notice for the second semester of the 2022 academic year dated February 7, 2023, by the Office of Academic Affairs).
7. Cancel the requirement of filling out the "Checklist for Epidemic Prevention Plan for Organizing Activity".
2022.09.29 (Thu）00:00 ~ 2023.07.31 (Thu）00:00
Office of Secretaries
The University will maintain the current epidemic prevention measures from October 1, 2022
2022.10.13 (Thu）00:00 ~ 2023.07.31 (Thu）00:00
Office of Secretaries
In accordance with the announcement of the Ministry of Education, the University will adjust the related epidemic prevention measures from October 13, 2022.
2022.12.08 (Thu）00:00 ~ 2024.01.08 (Thu）23:59
Office of Academic Affairs
2023 Spring Semester Course Selection Calendar