Faculty, staff and students in need can make an appointment to collect a COVID-19 rapid test kit provided by The University
Subject: Faculty, staff and students in need can make an appointment to collect a COVID-19 rapid test kit provided by The University
1. In order to provide a safe campus environment, the University provides the Ministry of Health and Welfare approved FORA COVID-19 antigen self-test kits (TD-4531H) for faculty, staff and students in need to undergo self-tests.
(1) Those who have overlapped with the confirmed person's footprint or received a text message from the Central Epidemic Command Center.
(2) Those who have suspected flu symptoms and slight physical discomfort at University or dormitory. (Persons with obvious symptoms should seek medical attention directly and rapid test kits will not be provided).
3. Rapid test implementation remarks:
(1) Collection rule: You must first complete the system appointment (appointment URL https://reurl.cc/ARRp7j ). Collect the rapid test kit at the appointment time and then go to the University’s designated screening location to undergo a self-test. You cannot take it away and should wait for the test result at the screening location (about 15 minutes). Take a photo of the test result and scan the QR CODE on-site to complete the screening.
(2) Collection time: September 27, 2021, to January 14, 2022, Monday to Friday 9:00 to 16:30 (excluding national holidays). The cleaning and disinfection are carried out from 1:00 to 1:30 pm and no service is provided.
(3) Collection and screening location: Outside the office of the Health Center (Recreation Bldg. Room 114) or the right side of the dormitory Building E of the Fusing Dormitory. Please choose a location according to your own convenience.
(4) Only one person is allowed to take the rapid test at a time (approximately 30 minutes). Please perform the test according to the on-site instructions. The next person can enter after the previous person has completed the test and disinfection has been completed.
(5) After the rapid test is completed and the result is uploaded to the system, if the result is negative, you can leave. If the rapid test result is positive, please wait on the spot and notify the Health Center. In accordance with the Ministry of Health and Welfare [Guidelines for the use of COVID-19 home rapid test kits], the Health Center will assist in medical treatment and nurses will keep tracking.
4. The rapid test result is a reference for short-term personal physical conditions. If you feel unwell, you should seek medical attention immediately for further examination.
5.Contact persons and phone numbers: Chang Kuang-Hua (ext.2548), Yu-Ting Chu (ext.2540)
Office of Student Affairs
Faculty and students of the University are requested to log in to the Self-Health Management System and pay attention to the announced locations of the public venues visited by COVID-19 confirmed cases in Taichung City.
Office of Academic Affairs
Adjusting Course Selection Calendar in the first semester of the 110 academic year.
Office of Student Affairs
Gifts for 2021 graduates-The student achievement system and MyFcu expiration prolonged till December 31.